Nov 23 | Outdoor Fall Mini Session @ Oak Hill Park
$250.00 Sold out
Fall Mini Session
20 Minutes | 10 Edited Images | Online Gallery
Address: 3005 Stone Valley Rd, Danville, CA 94526
Mini sessions are for up to five family members. For larger groups, or families that wish to include their pets, please contact me for a quote and availability.
When selecting a time-slot consider
- For soft light in your images, book the last session of the day right at sunset.
- For a punchy, vibrant feel, think of booking the first of the event when we enter the golden hour.
- If anyone in your party has a nap or sleep schedule, choose a time that works best for them.
We aim for a mix of candid and posed images, complete with accessories that complement the season, including a vintage ride-along firetruck, little chairs, books, and more. Following our session, I select and edit the best images. We commit to delivering ten pictures or more if you come prepared. :)
- RUSHED delivery is available at an extra cost depending on your timeline.
- Various ala carte professional photo lab prints, canvases, printed holiday cards, envelopes, and other options available.
Limited Print Release
Despite paying for the photo session and receiving high-resolution JPEG images, Spectrum Photography remains the copyright owner. As the client, you may print unlimited prints on any media, post the photos on social media, and keep/share the files everywhere/forever.
- Clients may not edit or transform the images in any capacity
- Commercial use of the images would require Spectrum Photography's consent.
Cancelation, Rescheduling, and Refunds
If Spectrum Photography fails to perform for any other reason, it shall not be liable for any amount over monies paid by the client.
1. The backup location for this mini session is Spectrum Photography's studio in Pleasant Hill, offering a wide range of backdrops and props for your family. See examples of indoor sessions on our website.
2. Schedules permitting, we can reschedule for a different day.
3. If neither options work for your family, we will refund the retainer.
When kiddos are healthy, they enjoy the experience. It shows in the final result, and it is worth the effort to reschedule if they are sick.
* $50 non-refundable retainer due at the time of booking, with the remainder of $200 due on the day of the mini session